SuperLumin Networks to Reveal New Version of its Leading Nemesis Software at Interop 2011
Network acceleration applications paired with customized authentication controls meet today’s diverse Web utilization needs
Dayton, OH, May 4, 2011—SuperLumin Networks, a leading provider of scalable, high-performance media proxy and application acceleration solutions, is set to exhibit at Interop in booth # 539 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center May 8-12, 2011. At the expo, SuperLumin Networks will conduct a live demo of its latest software—Nemesis version 2.2.
Flexible, manageable and affordable—SuperLumin Nemesis version 2.2—showcases the newest features available in media proxy applications. Building upon the structure of its predecessor, Nemesis 2.2 addresses today’s increasing demand for streaming video and rich-media on the Web, while focusing on safeguarding Web accessibility for varying user authentication.
“The release of Nemesis version 2.2 has been greatly anticipated by many across the industry due to its framework being based on a Linux platform,” said Chris Riegel, SuperLumin Networks CEO. “Geared toward the broad customer base in need of a solution compatible with their existing Linux operating system, Nemesis 2.2 is able to fulfill their operational needs and provide a rich-quality experience that can manage the heaviest bandwidth applications.”
SuperLumin Nemesis Version 2.2 Features:
• Web-based management console that incorporates full administration of client and site-to-site VPNs
• Supports version 2c of the Simple Network Management Protocol
• Custom or localized error page specification to replace generic error pages corresponding to HTTP error conditions
• Custom logging that complies with existing reporting and data mining applications
• Manages NIC teaming or bonding through management console
• Manages any number of servers from a common management console
• Automatically pushes log files via FTP to a central log repository as they are rotated
• Supports transparent Single Sign-On in eDirectory and Active Directory environments for both Windows and Macintosh users
• Graphing includes response times, cache hit rates and CPU utilization
• Generates exportable reports from MySQL with easy-to-use Web-based user interface
“Interop is the most comprehensive and important event in the business technology industry, and we are proud that SuperLumin Networks is joining us again this year to exhibit its new Nemesis 2.2 software,” said Lenny Heymann, Interop General Manager. “This year’s show will focus on what’s new, latest must-haves and first-time product announcements for application delivery 2.0 solutions, desktop virtualization, information security and cloud computing technologies. With this agenda, attendees can expect to obtain the most cutting-edge advances in technology that will impel business growth in today’s technology driven marketplace.”
For additional product information on SuperLumin Nemesis, please visit our website.
SuperLumin Networks is a subsidiary company of STRATACACHE. SuperLumin Networks provides caching, content acceleration, and application acceleration solutions to enterprises across the globe. SuperLumin products represent state-of-the-art, award-winning technology that is flexible, manageable and affordable. For more information on SuperLumin Networks, visit http://www.superlumin.com, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/superlumin, or “Like” us on our SuperLumin Facebook page.
About Interop ®
Interop® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Part of UBM TechWeb’s family of global brands, Interop is the leading business technology event series. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. For more information about these events visit, www.interop.com.