Spotlight: 10 Commandments of BYOD
Nobody ever said managing a bring-your-own-device program was easy, but the good folks at MaaS360 have offered up a bit of advice aimed at helping every organization at least put the right steps in place. Calling it "The Ten Commandments of BYOD," MaaS360 advises the following to "create a peaceful, secure, and productive mobile environment":
The Ten Commandments of BYOD
1. Create thy policy before procuring technology.
2. Seek the flocks' devices.
3. Enrollment shall be simple.
4. Thou shalt configure devices over the air.
5. Thy users demand self-service.
6. Hold sacred personal information.
7. Part the seas of corporate and personal data.
8. Monitor thy flock--herd automatically.
9. Manage thy data usage.
10. Drink from the fountain of ROI.
Read more here (.pdf).